This morning I was thinking how I want to be acknowledged and rewarded for speaking. I want to be a professional speaker.
I know what I need to do to make it happen. I tell people this stuff almost daily:
- you cant just sit back and wait to be noticed. No one will see you
- you have to be willing to declare what you want. Do your 5 wants
- the 5 second rule to deal with procrastination
- motivation is a fomr of procrastination
- you can change the world, one conversation at a time
- starting your day off in the way that you want it to continue works.
All of this is great advice, it really is, and it has helped several friends in the past 12 months.
Then I realised that I was thinking about all of this while I was still lying in bed at 10:30 am in the morning.